The Rev Quotes

 
 
"EVERY FIFTH GRADER'S FAVORITE BAND IS METALLICA"
 
"WHAT ABOUT BEING NAKED IN THE LIQUOR STORE? I WAS NAKED IN A LIQUOR STORE AND..."

"TO BE INVISIBLE SO THAT I COULD KILL JOHNNY AND NO ONE WOULD KNOW."

"I DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR WANTING TO FUCK US."

"I THINK WEVE DONE AS MANY DRUGS IN ONE NIGHT AS ANYONE HAS EVER COMBINED."

"HE HALLUCINATED THAT WE WERE REPLACING HIM WITH THE BASSIST OF ATREYU!"

"I WORKED IN A FUCKING LAUNDROMAT."

"YEAH, I WOULD JUST GO AND OPEN IT UP, BRING MY PILLOW AND BLANKET, AND SLEEP UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO LOCK UP. IT WAS COOL. I WOULD BRING MY FUCKING TV/VCR AND JUST CHILL."

"COME ON, I KNOW THE WEIRDEST THING. THE WEIRDEST THING IS THAT CHICK ............THAT CAME UP AND ASKED ME TO CUT HER WITH A KNIFE. ISN'T THAT THE WEIRDEST THING?"

IVES ARE ANTI- ABORTION. I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ABORTION" 
 

"Oh Shit! What's in the bucket?
What's in the bucket but a bucket of shit
but a bucket of grapes,
and the grapes in the mouth make you happy down south.
Make you getta big boner what ya gonna do.?"

"One day, dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna.. I'm gonna run into the woods, and I'm Never coming back! And when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master! "

“I SPILT PAINT ALL OVER THE BAR, THEY ALMOST FIRED ME.?"

"Let's come and laugh at me !!! let's come laugh at the artissstt !!!!"

"you guys are my best friends and I’m having the best time in the fucking world. I’m a little too close to Johnny right now but that’s okay"

"This is a lesson about life: This is one person. This is another person. This is one person trying to understand another person, even though it doesn't have room to download the other person into it's brain. It cannot understand the other person, even though it tries to. So he ends up overflowing with knowledge."

"Well, what a great.. What a great audience! What a great audience!"

"Look at the size of that fucking duck! LOOK AT THAT DUCK!!! JESUS CHRIST!! Come here, you fucking.. stallion duck!"

"I'm outa here, I'm only playing one song, and I'm not coming back for ten years! And when I come back..!"

"Just a spoonfull of Jimmy helps the whole world go down!"

"Let's see what is up with this dog today... *picks up Synyster's dog, and it starts spazzing out* Hey dog. What's wrong with you? Dog! *puts down the dog and it walks away completely fine* Jesus Christ!"

"Fuck Prada! Lickin' on my nuts, suckin' on my nuts, suckin'... fuckin' grindin' DOWN on dem nuts."

"Hey! I had an epileptic fucking seizure, dude! Yeah, I was looking directly there and then all the lighting, like I couldn't see drums or the crowd or anything. But just crazy colors. Nothing but flashing and explosion and I'm all OH MY GOD! I'm all am I concience? And then I just closes my eyes and tried to hibernate. It's crazy."

"Id like to thank God, whichever one, hahaha whichever one I believe in, which im not sure about yet. Just kiddin Dad, my best friend right here, thank you guys for much more than this award right here!"

"Look at all these pigeons, think they can just trust us humans? You can't trust us humans!"

"My life is kinda like a story that if I told you about it you probably wouldn’t believe. It would seem like fiction. That’s me"

"The first couple of months when you release an album, the crowds don't know the songs quite as well, so the shows get better after a few months."

"I'm just proud and I'm touched when I see someone with a new Avenged Sevenfold tat. and now ...I always make sure I check them out if they're sportin'one. That's meaningful when you put someone else’s ink on your body."

"Over all Avenged Sevenfold the album is 10 times better than the others."

"I don't do well with technology."

"Everyone in this band has beaten Johnny up at some point."

"I beat myself off 17 times in one day. That's the worst beating I've ever handed out. I was so sore that it was hard to get that last load out."

"Your clothes you would think would always be clean when you live in a laundry mat, but no!! I lived in a laundry mat for 6 months and I only washed my clothes twice."

"Spiders and fuckin shit on my face. I'm not happy about it at all. There is nothing to be happy about spiders on my face. But it's gonna look cool."

"What gives Dr. Pillowfucker the right to ask us that stupid question?"

"Like most bands we're a family, family before band. If we broke up tomorrow, we'd still be friends."

"The people in this band are my best friends on the planet. Some of them longer then other and some of them truly are my heart and my soul"

"WHY!!!"

"Going from playing a backroom of a bar to a show for 80,000 people...that's pretty wild." - 2007 -

"The album, the music, and the live shows that's what we are here to do." - 2006 -

"We love being on the road. I get really bored if I'm home... for too long or in one spot for too long. Touring is more fun, but the act of creating music that people love is also very satisfying."

"The first couple of months when you release an album, the crowds don't know the songs quite as well, so the shows get better after a few months."

"I'm just proud and I'm touched when I see someone with a new Avenged Sevenfold tat. and now I always make sure I check them out if they're sportin'one. That's meaningful when you put someone else’s ink on your body."

"Like most bands we're a family, family before band. If we broke up tomorrow, we'd still be friends."

"I call it the double-ride thing just for the lack of a better definition because no one does it.

"It is very hard to keep yourself on the bells without being able to look. You can't look at the two places at the same time. My right hand naturally can find the ride on its own, so I have to look at the bell on the left, and you also have to bring it over to hit the snare, so it gets a bit hard and that's when you start looking like a fucking octopus weirdo, its awesome!"

"I love it, I live for it. I've never been able to stay in one place and I just like the Excitement of getting out there and playing live and the whole lifestyle that comes along with it. I like to party when the time to party is right, as we all do, I believe. Being in new countries every week is just awesome when you take in the foreign culture. When we go to other countries, we always make sure we have a couple days between shows and get to see the places we want to see. It's perfect-you're on vacation and your working, too. I'm obsessed with seeing as much of the world as possible."

"Over all Avenged Sevenfold the album is 10 times better than the others."

"Critical Acclaim is just in your face madness going, it all just sticks to that and doesn't transition to something that's completely left field."
 
"The biggest headlining show we ever done were at the Gibson Amphitheater in L.A. That was an overwhelming moment. Also, a great moment was the first time we went out on stage with Metallica. Oh and meeting a lot of my idols like Vinnie Paul. Those moments are always really rewarding."

"I started playing double bass in the 6th or 7th grade but no one ever taught me, so I didn't really figure out how to build up my endurance and stamina to just do straight sixteenth-notes as fast as you want until much later, until I was about 19 or so."

"I don't do well with technology." referencing when his i-pod broke loosing over 4500 rare and vintage songs.

"It was a bit of a letdown. It was just like drinking something that tasted kind of bad and didn't do a thing for you. In the long run, I would have just rather let the King cobra live, you know? Because he was a cool looking Motherfucker."

"I can write any style that I choose. I've always been heavily influenced by Danny Elfman, Oingo Boingo, Mr. Bungle, and bands like that. With all the different parts and the cinematic feel."

"What's up, Regina?"

Happy Birthday The Rev, Rock In Peace :)

 
 
 
 

1 komentar:

Feed My Blog, Leave Your Comment Here :)